Friday, June 8, 2012

Lilly Favs

I've been up north this week - NY/PA on Wednesday and Thursday.  Flew back to Charlotte for the afternoon yesterday.  Then I flew out late last night to Norfolk for a meeting up here today.  Been a good week though!  Lots accomplished.

On to my favs from Lilly right now...

I need these scalloped shorts in my life ha!
Patti Shorts

We have a pool party to kick off the summer on the Avenue 10th Floor Pool Deck tomorrow.  Band & free food/booze.  It's also the blues, brews and bbq festival downtown so lots going on!

Happy Weekend friends!

7 comments:

  1. Not to be a buzzkill, but the white scalloped shorts are a little see-through. I don't know about any of the other colors though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those scalloped shorts. I wish I could fit into them and rock em this yr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Jess.. shorts aren't in my wardrobe ths Summer. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love all your Lilly picks!

    ReplyDelete