Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Shoes

Thanks for your sweet messages from yesterday.  So far, feeling much better but trying to take it easy.  Yall know how that goes for busy bees like all of us!

Thought it would be fun to share with you a lil creation I made on polyvore last week!  Spring shoes!  Please share any you have found or will be wearing!


Lilly Pulitzer glam shoes
$168 - simplysoles.com

Tory Burch wedge heel shoes
$265 - toryburch.com

Juicy couture shoes
$225 - couture.zappos.com

Narrow shoes
$48 - southmoonunder.com

Christian louboutin shoes
$735 - neimanmarcus.com

Jimmy Choo platform shoes
$1,195 - net-a-porter.com

Jack Rogers floral shoes
$96 - bloomingdales.com

Jimmy Choo high heel shoes
$495 - net-a-porter.com

6 comments:

  1. They all make me want to kick up my heels! I so need a new pair of gold sandals...happy Friday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you're feeling better, Annie!

    Hooray for spring shoes! I especially like the Tory Burch Miller sandals. I just wish it was warm enough here in MD to wear them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, when i saw this post my heartbeat sped up! (i think this might be a shopaholic warning sign, haha)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been finding really great scores on eBay, really getting me in the mood for summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all these shoes. Love!!!! I hopey ou're having a great weekend!!
    I tagged you over on my blog! :)
    http://medicalprepster.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-favorite-things.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. During the summer, I live in Rainbows and Jacks. I might have to expand my horizon to include a few of your choices :)

    ReplyDelete