Monday, April 11, 2011

My Favorite Things

My sweet friend Ally over at Medical Prepster tagged me in this over a week ago so I figured I should finally respond.  Plus I've never done one of these favorite things before so thought it'd be fun!  Please join in and do this too - it's fun to get to know more about each on stuff like this!

{1} food. Maryland crabs, popcorn
{2} color. kelly green
{3} animal. golden retriever
{4} sports team. {college + pro} NC State and Carolina Panthers for football, Charlotte Bobcats for basketball (even though I really could careless about pro sports!)
{5} dessert. yogurt and for a major splurge - cheesecake
{6} artist/singer/band. everyone country - rascal flatts, carrie underwood and some of the lesser known guys
{7} pair of shoes. tie between jacks and tb revas
{8} outfit. sundress but I do love a good professional outfit too ;)
{9} store. J. Crew
{10} brand. Lilly Pulitzer
{11} perfume. Kate Spade Twirl and Creed Spring Flowers
{12} accessory. pearl earrings, yurman bracelet and ring and a good scarf in the winter!
{13} city.  Charlotte, San Diego, Charleston, Austin
{14} hobby. running, attempting DIY projects, finding clothes bargains
{15} beauty product. clinique bronzer
{16} snack. banana
{17} holiday. Thanksgiving
{18} movie. I HATE movies - what a waste of time!
{19} song. way too many to name
{20} guilty pleasure. getting my hair washed and dried by someone else (umm hello lazy, but it's SO nice for it to be done)

4 comments:

  1. Your movie comment cracks me up. I've never heard anyone say that.

    I LOVE getting my hair done. Specifically highlights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! We share a few favorites.

    Have great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No movies?What? I'm not a huge movie buff but still like them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we're so similar! i also love to get my hair washed and dried by someone else! whenever i get haircuts i have them wash my hair even if it's perfectly clean just because i like it! i'm adding your blog to the "Blogs I LOVE" column on my sidebar, because i realized i hadn't popped over all week, and that will make it easier for me to keep up with you!

    ReplyDelete