Monday, April 11, 2011

Enclosure Cards

Hope yall had a fantastic weekend!  We did and I will share more about it tomorrow.  Traveling again for work today through Wednesday to Maryland.  Ahh!

Do yall use gift enclosure cards for wedding and baby showers or housewarming gifts?
My mom taught me about these awhile back and I've loved having the personalized cards.  Currently I have the ones above with the monogram but my cards are white with the gold lettering.  I love them.  Previously I've had ivory ones with a shell and my full name and before that I had white ones with a pink shell and my full name.

They are nice cards and save you from buying individual cards for each occasion (which as you know, can add up price wise).  I'd rather spend the extra money on a gift instead. 

I get mine from American Stationery and the link for the above is here if you'd like to check them out!

8 comments:

  1. Yup, I have been using enclosure cards for years! If not personalized, I also love to use cute Crane & Co. Holiday themed cards for christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have done this but am currently out. I'll check out the link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love an enclosure card. I have a madras one to use at showers and birthday's for friends and a more formal one with our married monogram for a gift from my husband and me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are a must and make gift giving so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm a bit of a collector of stationery, but my most classic set is from the silver goose, and it's just a plain ivory card with my raised monogram and a simple border!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love using enclosure cards! I bought some white cards last year with our new married monogram embossed on them. I use them for gifts or even short notes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love my stationary! I definitely think there is something to be said for sending a personalized note- plus I think if you have the stationary, you are more apt to send someone a card. I am using Jack and Lulu notecards right now- they are pink with gold raised tennis racquets with my name in pink. Presh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have lots of different kinds of personalized cards to use. I especially love the flat monogrammed cards with my full name on them. I also have ones with my initials. They are both monogrammed in hot pink!!! And I have my initials (embossed) on folded cards that Lauren gave me for Christmas. They are so pretty!!! I have some personalized Lilly cards too. I love writing cards/notes to people and it is just so much more fun with personalized stationary. I also have the personalized name stamp to use for my return address. That makes the envelope look pretty too. Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete