Friday, April 29, 2011

Ladies Night Downtown

Happy Royal Wedding Day!  What a gorgeous ceremony this morning.  They looked so happy!

Last night, the girls got together in downtown Charlotte for a lil happy hour at Connolly's then walked over to Aria for dinner.

I love my friends and I'm so thankful for them.  And to have most of them together all in one spot - LOVE it.  There is nothing better in my opinion than being together with all your favorite ladies and enjoying a fun night out!

The above picture, top row L to R - Kim, Lizzy, Molly, Fran, Emily.  Bottom row L to R - me, Lauren, Wendy and Koren.

The Avenue ladies walked back and took a picture in front of the building just because!  Molly, Lizzy, Me, Wendy.

Loved being with all of you!!!  Hope you have the best weekend! 

Bloggies - tell me your favorite girls night!  What kinds of things do you all do?  We are going to try to do something different each month.  Next up is a wine bar but I'd love to get some of your ideas too!

2 comments:

  1. Rather than go out we like to gather at someone's house. Everyone brings an appetizer and bottle of wine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls nights are the best! Two of my favorite girls night ideas are going out for Mexican and Margaritas and having a movie/gossip/wine night!

    ReplyDelete