Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mother's Day Gifts

Today it's all about my Mama!  She is having a major surgery at Johns Hopkins this morning so please think about her today and the next week or so for a speedy recovery.  Thank you! ;)

Since my Mama received her Mother's Day gift in the mail yesterday (I know, over a week early!) before she left for Baltimore, I can go ahead and show you what I got her. 
The White Calla Lily Bulb Kit from Pottery Barn!

Isn't it adorable?  It comes with the cachepot and three bulbs.  It can be grown indoor or outdoor.  I figured it was a good alternative to her hydrangeas and orchids that she already has a lot of.

So, tell me, what are your Mother's Day gift ideas?  Maybe you all can share in the comments below and if someone is looking for some ideas, they'll find them here!

7 comments:

  1. Sending love and prayers your mama's way. That's a great gift! My mom would love that. Might have to steal your idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thinking about your mom today! and great gift idea! last year i wrote my mom a post about how awesome she is and she said that was the best gift she ever got! haha :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll certainly send some prayers your mom's way :)

    Love the calla lily kit :) My mom's mother passed away last year so I'm going to buy her a necklace with both of their monograms on it. Actually, I really need to order that soon! Mother's Day is fast approaching :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute idea :)

    and hope your mom is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that calla lilly set! And I've gotten my mom the Stella and Dot "Together Forever" necklace and got one for myself too as kind of a symbol of our relationship/love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Anne,

    I will keep your Mom in my prayer's.
    Hope all goes well.

    You chose a favorite of mine. What a great choice! I love them. Especially at Christmas.

    For those of you who haven't decided what to get your Mom or a new Mommy to be...please check out my blog for another great gift idea.

    ReplyDelete