Monday, April 4, 2011

Band and Two Years

Not too much went on this weekend which was just perfect since I was still recovering from my sickness last week.  On Saturday I had a fun small outting that I can't tell you all about just yet - but I will in a few weeks!

Saturday night we went to a co-workers house for his birthday party.  He had a really great southern rock/country band play on his back deck.  It was a true Carolina night.  Good times!

Sunday was Kevin's and my official two years haha.  Actually it was a few weeks ago but we say April 3rd was it.  We typically go to Basil for dinner but this year we decided to delay that a week and grill out with our neighbors.  Yall may remember we did that a lot last year - this was the first time this year since the weather was nice and we were all around.

Kevin did give me a sweet card, some gorgeous hydrangeas and a mani/pedi from my favorite place in Charlotte called Polished.  :)  It was too funny that he gave me hydrangeas because I gave him a new polo shirt from VV in the color "Hydrangea." 
I'm traveling for work up north today and tomorrow (making a lil tour around PA and MD).  Should be a blast!  ;)  I will post a recipe for you all to check out tomorrow morning!

8 comments:

  1. I love hydrangeas! You both have great taste! Maybe I should have my husband read this post, ha! ha! ha! Next month marks our 11 yr anniversary, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 2 years! Mine is coming up in a few weeks. Great gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your 2-year anniversary :)

    Hydrangeas are the best! Perfect blue color :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a fun and relaxing weekend! i bet that band was great! and i can't wait for summer and grilling out all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on 2 years!!! Glad you are feeling better too. Have a nice week. Praying for safe travels for you! I love hydrangeas. They are a favorite of mine! Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay for 2 years! and so funny on the hydrangeas!

    ReplyDelete