Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lilly Rue La La Keepers

After this post and seeing I had gotten 16 items from the Lilly Rue La La sale, yall knew I had some major coming to terms to do with myself.  Okay, okay two of the skirts were for a co-worker.  So I got 14 things.  Whatever, it was still excessive.

Anyway this is what I kept - this tunic in Shorely Blue.  Love this with white pants.  Also kept the Lilly wedges.  They were still a bit pricey but I had been looking for a pair of decent sandals that had a little heel and would be a dressier alternative to my gold Jacks.  I think these will work!

I also kept this nightshirt.  Well they say it is a nightshirt but I honestly think it could pass as a dress.  Not that I'm going to try, I'm just saying.  And it could be a bathing suit cover up.  Hmmm, the possibilities!
I'm off to Maryland today for the Easter weekend.  Kevin is coming home with me so I'm super excited!  We're going to drive up to Annapolis for the day tomorrow and catch an Orioles game in Baltimore tomorrow night.  The weather isn't suppose to be nice but we're armed with fleeces and rain coats and ready to make the best of it.  Looking forward to hanging out with my parents!!!

What are you all doing for the holiday?

12 comments:

  1. Great Rue Lala finds...I scored gold McKims! Have a great time in Maryland...How 'bout them O's! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally could wear the nightshirt as a shirt or tunic. Wave to me as you drive through DC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new goodies ~ the nightshirt could go either way. You look fabulous!

    Have a great time in Annapolis. It's one of my favorite spots. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we'll make it down there in a few weeks. I'm tagging along on a business trip :)

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm surprised you didn't keep any skirts or dresses. Thanks for the top. I plan to take to oib this weekend. Happy. Easter. Have a safe trip & fun with the family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have those shoes! You will wear them ALL THE TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your new Lillys! I have a Lilly nightshirt that I use as a bathing suit cover-up. I just love it. Yours will be perfect! I ended up getting some skinny McKims and a Del Mar. Yay for spring happys :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would totally wear that nightshirt as a cover-up! Have a great weekend! I got home last night and am just having a relaxing Easter at home-- we'll go out to brunch on Sunday, but nothing big, which is good, because I have a sinus infection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of your purchases! I am headed to West Virginia this weekend - have a wonderful time in Maryland!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great weekend!! And yes, that could totally be a cover up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. pretty wedges! and the "nightshirt" could definitely be worn as a dress/cover up! happy Easter and safe travels! xoxox

    ReplyDelete