Friday, April 15, 2011

Alive After Five - 80's Band

Me, Emily, Tara, Kim

Yesterday after work I had a happy hour with some work friends then headed uptown to meet my girls.  We had so much fun catching up and of course people watching a bit.  I got to see a couple other friends I hadn't seen in a long time so that was nice!  Supposively there was an 80's band playing but we stayed behind the band so we can chat and so we weren't in the crowds.

We all headed home early and I had an hour or so to get my act together for this weekend.  Whew, feeling a bit more normal haha!

Any weekend plans for yall?  We're heading to dinner with Kevin's parents tonight then going to Raleigh for my friend Kelly's 30th.  I can't wait to see my college girls!  :) 

6 comments:

  1. I've got a 30th birthday party to attend for a friend this weekend too. Tonight we are keeping it LOW KEY with oven pizza & homemade Greek salad, and of course a movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO JEALOUS of Alive After Five! Can I take the next plan down there next Thursday afternoon!??! Have such a great weekend with all your celebrations!! xoxo {av}

    p.s. be sure to stop by soon and enter my {ode to france giveaway}!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun night :)

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't WAIT to see you tomorrow!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We did nothing but go go go all weekend! Anniversary dinner tonight though at an awesome Italian restaurant. THAT I'm looking forward too.

    ReplyDelete