Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Weekend - RHCC, Airband and Pool

We had a perfect little weekend.  We went to Kevin's parents club on Friday night with them for the seafood buffet and took a walk around the golf course area afterwards.  Look at these gorgeous pansies!

We were standing in the front chatting when Kevin met a friend named Hugh and they played with his remote control car.  SO cute!  :)

On Saturday we went up to the University area and hung out in the afternoon.  We went to the sorority and fraternity dance competition called Airband that night.  I think I've mentioned it before but I'm an advisor for Chi Omega so we went to support them!  They go ALL OUT on the whole production - costumes, choreography, everything.  Their theme was Jumanji and they ended up getting 3rd - totally robbed.  They deserved 1st by far and I even saw 3 of the other performances!!!  Who knows what happened!

On Sunday we ran some errands then Kevin's bro and SIL came up to hang out with us.  Us girls layed by the pool and eventually got in too.  It was warm!  Then we grilled out with our neighbors.  Perfect Sunday.

8 comments:

  1. We are in town this weekend and I can't wait to grill, chill and plant some flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pansies are gorgeous! And I'm so jealous of you warm weather and pool time. It's so cold here right now - they're saying maybe snow this weekend! SERIUOSLY?! Uh, I miss summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun weekend!! Those flowers are gorgeous. The sorority/fraternity dance competition at Elon was so much fun. I miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So looking forward to some pool time soon!!!

    Glad that you had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds fabulous! I wish I were able to go to the pool right about now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you all had a wonderful weekend. Laying out by the pool sounds so relaxing! Haven't done that yet. Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This really sounds like a perfect weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know you were an advisor for Chi O! How exciting! I knew you lived in the Charlotte area, but it is awesome to know you have a connection to UNCC. That's where my beau goes- he is a Kappa Sig! All of the sorority ladies I have met have been as sweet as pie, including a darling Chi O!

    ReplyDelete