Wednesday, April 6, 2011

W&S Pink Grapefruit Lotion and Soap

Yall go run to your nearest Williams-Sonoma and get this Pink Grapefruit hand soap and lotion.  It is the most amazing soap/lotion combo ever.  My parents had it and they asked me to get them the soap refill.  I picked up some as well and oh my goodness, I cannot use the plain ole Dial any more!!!  (okay, I must admit, I still do use Dial because I can't afford to stock this stuff for each of my obsessive hand washes!) 

The soap makes any dirty hands smell MUCH better and cuts grease well (so you don't have to pour Dawn on your hands) and the lotion is actually really moisturizing!!!

Now yes the price tag is a little much for soap but it's a treat and something nice to have on your counter!  ...if that's a way to justify it, haha! 

PS - this could be a fun Mother's Day present!  ;)

11 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I love pink grapefruit, may have to hit up W-S on my way home! My obsession with this scent started in 6th grade when my friend Karen gave me pink grapefruit soap from The Body Shop as part of a Christmas present (I gave her a handmade scrunchie). I've been hooked on pink grapefruit ever since!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Pink Grapefruit lotion...it's my favorite WS fragrance! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is an awesome scent!

    Although, my favorite scent from W-S is an olive scent they had a couple of years back, sadly they discontinued the scent. I had it in soap, counter top cleaner, pebbles for my vaccuum--- little obsessive, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am an obsessive hand washer too! I usually buy softsoap because I feel like I go through one of those pumps every 6 weeks. I did have a grapefruit shower gel once that was out of this world. Perhaps I'll splurge...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a big fan of their Meyer Lemon scent. Mmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great scent! I have the basil right now in the kitchen so when it is out I will have to get the grapefruit! I also love the persian lime! Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That makes such a cute set :) It's a great idea to offer lotion along with hand soap. I wash my hands all day long, and they get so dry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. world market carries a similar soap/lotion set for by the sink! it might not be as good, but i like it! i have the lemon and sage scent and it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay that sounds like an exciting new soap! I will have to go and get some!
    Thanks for the heads up on the quick button on ruelala. Next time i will score big i hope! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this soap! Its so great. Just found your blog. I am a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete