Thursday, March 31, 2011

Uck

Sorry friends to be MIA today.  It hasn't been any fun - I've had the flu or something like that in a major way.  Honestly I don't think I've ever felt so badly.  Kevin ended up taking me to the ER around 2pm so I could get some fluids in me.  I took a liter and a half and still could have used more.

The Doc was telling me my orders for the next few days and this was funny.  He said just popscicles and ice chips today and then you can start adding things like grits back in.  Only in North Carolina haha!

Use hand sanitzer but more importantly WASH YOUR HANDS often!

10 comments:

  1. Sorry bud! Being that sick is NO fun. Get better soon so you can add grits back into your diet :) Maybe even some sweet tea??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, feel better sooon! Mentioned you in my post today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. feel better!! but that is hilarious what the doctor said!

    ReplyDelete
  4. feel better, sweetie!! i've the crud too, not very much fun. hope you can relax this weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh B sorry you're sick! Hope Kevin's taking good care of you. I know it'll be hard for my busy bee friend but REST this weekend! LOL at the grits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you feel better real soon!!! Sorry you have been sick. Rest and take it easy over the weekend and let Kevin take care of you. Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh..it's the hot then cold weather. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh pooey ... that stinks. Feel better girl! Cup this weekend??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Feel better!! Have Kevin wait on you hand and foot! haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh boo! Sorry you aren't feeling well. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete