Thursday, July 21, 2022

Thursday Round Up

ONE:
I know, I know, but for the past 8 years, I've only ever had two from Target that I liked but then I found these Energy Sports Bras and I can't stop. Honestly I've had a few of them for awhile. Then got two on major sale then needed black and white for basics. ANYWAY. They are the ones I always reach for and the best support and most comfortable. And I take the cups out. 



TWO:
I always go back to loving this top. Such a classic. 



THREE:
Yall are going to call me crazy but now I have this tank in black, white and navy. I've had navy for awhile but I kept wearing it and getting compliments. Now I have all three basics and I'm so happy about it. I can wear #1 above with this so WIN!



FOUR:
Love this top for work or for fun. Easy to throw on and look put together. 


FIVE:
All winter last year I kept thinking about how much I needed a long warm coat. Not really for Charlotte very often but for traveling. And this price point under $200 is pretty much what I was going for. This coat has great reviews. 





No comments:

Post a Comment