Wednesday, January 5, 2022

The Rock

Let the rock excitement continue! I busted home from work early yesterday so we could run over to school so I could take a picture of Molly Anne in front of her rock. You only get it until 4pm because that’s when the next folks can start painting for the next day. And she goes to school so early in the morning that it’s dark! So this was my only option. Anyway, we pulled up at 3:35pm and someone was already painting it ahhhhh!!! She was SO bummed and started crying. I almost wanted to as well (ha!) and didn’t blame her one bit. Instead I told her it was okay and we’d still take a picture and it’d be a story to tell for the future. So yep that’s how that went! You’ll see the green…. 

In much better news, I got the cutest video of her being surprised when she first saw it when we pulled into car line! It was soooo adorable and she was thrilled!!

Sooo as you can tell, it wasn’t done by a professional but it was done with a lot of love by Mama! xo 

…and I know we all have much bigger fish to fry rather than a school spirit rock but this was something really special to Molly Anne! 






Bless her little heart!!!






2 comments:

  1. This sounds like the kind of thing that would be a BIG deal in our house too! It looks fabulous and I'm so sorry to hear someone else had already started painting over it before 4 - no fair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful thing to do and cherish! I wish that was done when my daughter was young.

    ReplyDelete