Thursday, January 6, 2022

Athletic

Thought you all may be interested in some athletic clothing if you're getting back into the swing of things for 2022! You gotta feel good in what you're wearing and you'll exercise much better! All of these run true to size for me.

Favorite sweat wicking tank...I also wear this under long sleeve shirts in the winter and I swear they keep me warmer. 


Favorite sports bra and isn't this green pretty? Lots of options, mint is also a fav.



Favorite long sleeve shirt and loving this new color. I also wear these shirts with jeans and they can be dressed up a bit. Flowy is my jam. 



Favorite workout leggings. These are good to walk, run and cycle in. I also like that I can put my phone in the side pocket and listen to my airpods easily. And yes, I wash and dry these and they withstand it all.



I don't have this jacket but it's slick looking! Black would be a good basic to have but this color is nice too.



1 comment:

  1. Love all of these - many of them are my favorites too!

    I have that jacket in the vest version and I LOVE IT!!!! Perfect amount of stretch, I wore it a bunch for tennis in the late fall. Highly recommend!

    ReplyDelete