Friday, January 7, 2022

Five on Friday

ONE:
I got to be a mystery reader in Molly Anne's class this week and my life was basically made. It was SO nice to be able to go into her classroom and see her with her friends! She was shocked and it was just the sweetest thing ever. She LOVES stuff like this and I have no idea where she may get that from! ;) It was wonderful and brought back the old days of her old school and how I was ALWAYS in the classroom with she and her friends. 


TWO:
Match match! Off to jazz this week and she dressed up her Camille the same way!



THREE:
This little boy and his D! (that's his little stuffed animal dog that he can't live without!)



FOUR:
Got some flooding under our house at the beach this week. Thankfully it went away about as quickly as it came and we didn't get any damage. We had been there the day before and I always unplug the golf cart and move the charger to the floorboard of the golf cart. And I knew that I had done it Sunday whew!!!






FIVE:
We had the big mac salad one night this week and it reminded me how good it is! Make this if if you haven't recently. I always double the amount of dressing I make. 


2 comments:

  1. So glad your house was spared!! Those engineers sure knew what they were doing with the houses on stilts!! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The big mac salad looks delicious. I will need to try that one day next week. Elementary classrooms are always decorated the best.

    ReplyDelete