Monday, January 3, 2022

NYE and NYD

Who is shopping the Lilly sale? Starts at 8am. It’s only today so check it out!! I’m looking for some good tops, a shift dress and some things for Molly Anne for this summer!




We had such a fun NYE and a much needed relaxing New Years Day. 

We let the kids play on the beach in the afternoon. It was beautiful out there. 


We showered up and got ready for New Year’s Eve pajama style. 


While prepping food I had to stop for a glass of champagne that Kevin poured me! Check out the sunset. 


We took this charcuterie board, Skinny Taste asparagus bundles and fudge. 


Watching bowl games on the porch!


Celebrating! With sunglasses from last year ha!




The guys got beef tenderloin from the store and Hilary marinated it in some deliciousness. They were so good. Ariel made some amazing au gratin potatoes. She also made a fancy salad that had pomegranates on it that was good!


Wild kiddos super excited about the new year!




Cheersing with sparkling grape juice! Molly Anne kept asking me if it was real wine so finally I just told her it was while laughing. I’m sure her teacher will be impressed when she hears that. Haha! Her teacher knows us well enough to think it’s hilarious I told her that. 


We lasted until about 10:30 when we brought the kids home. They would have both definitely stayed up until midnight! They were running WILD! But we all hit the bed. I think I was up until about 11:45 and couldn’t hang. 


New Year’s Day started with a long walk and then running on the beach. Much needed detox. 


Kevin and Molly Anne fished while Grady and I napped. 


We literally just hung around the house all day. We had talked about going home on Saturday instead of Sunday but we decided to stay and enjoy the beautiful weather. I’m so glad we did. 


We did escape and go eat dinner and caught this gorgeous sunset on the way home! Called it an early night and tried to get back on a normal sleep schedule for my littlest friends before school is back today. 


Back to reality! 

2 comments:

  1. I hope your house didn’t have any flooding today! My mom sent me some photos from some of the canal houses (and someone kayaking down Dare!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!!! I know I say it all the time in these comments but your warm weather sounds amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete