Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Recipe: Cowboy Salad

Last night I made this Cowboy Salad. Anyone heard of it? I must say, it was delicious and was almost “eating the rainbow!” We were missing blue… ha!



I used red, yellow, orange and green peppers for the red pepper. They each have different good stuff in them. Grady has been munching on orange and yellow peppers. I saw something recently that red peppers have more vitamin c than oranges! 

You can use rotisserie chicken or omit that. I liked having it for the extra protein and I gave the kids chicken strips from it with apples and avocado on the side for their meal. 


Also, I didn’t have spicy brown mustard so I did half regular mustard and half Dijon. And I omitted the jalapeño. This is my favorite lettuce to get from the grocery store. It stays good the longest too! Takes two seconds to chop!


Enjoy enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment