Thursday, April 1, 2021

A Few Tops

I have LOVED the tops I got at Loft this time last year. They've worn well, are still classic and go with everything. So I popped in there the other day and got three shirts. I guess I like to shop in Loft at this time of year, haha.  

Here are the three that I tried on and loved! You'll see me wearing these this Spring and Summer for sure! Oh, 40% off too!

Pintucked Ruffle Top - I was kind of worried about this color washing me out but I think I can handle it! They also carry it in white. I like that it is a little longer untucked. Definitely a good layering piece or by itself. Can dress it up or down!


Flutter Sleeve Peplum - love the detail on this!




Shimmer Shell - this top is really intricate in person and it's so pretty. It was one of those that I had to have! Will be super cute with white jeans or regular denim. I can also wear it to work with a black pencil skirt and a long cardigan to stay warm in our office. 




No comments:

Post a Comment