Friday, May 29, 2020

Five on Friday

ONE:
These glasses that my friend Nina found that look just like Juliska for a fraction of the price, thank you Target!  Gin and Tonics will taste GOOD in these!
8oz Glass Cup Clear - Hearth & Hand™ with Magnolia - image 1 of 3


TWO:
I think Grady is getting his two year molars because he's been drooling a lot these past two weeks and I feel some bumps on his bottom gum.  These two little love bugs... ps - Molly Anne can’t get enough of Uno!!!



THREE:
On Tuesday evening, we went outside for a parade of neighborhood seniors graduating from high school.  They wore their gowns with their new college shirts underneath!  It was so much fun and we made a couple other signs for a couple graduates in the hood that we know, including Sophie, one of our babysitters!






There's Sophie!  At the end of the parade was a fire truck and Grady wasn't impressed with it!  He ran and hid in the garage!!



FOUR:
Fresh blooms from the yard!  We will be bringing these inside constantly!  They're beautiful and we enjoy them so much on the island!



FIVE:
I'm working on a couple of Peloton challenges right now and I met one of the goals but the other is running another 8 miles before Monday.  I don't know if it's going to happen timewise but I'm currently on a 22 day streak of working out (something even if 5 minutes of arms a day!) so I think it'll be fine.  My friend Justine is doing a one minute or 90 second plank every day for 30 days so I'm enjoying doing that too!  Try it!  You'll be surprised at your core!

Still staying super busy with work stuff.  Nothing has slowed down on that end.  Yikes!

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!  

1 comment:

  1. Yay for planks! Ha! I am obsessed with your hydrangeas!! They are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete