Friday, February 15, 2019

4 Things

Here are 4 things I just ordered from the President's Day sale at J. Crew!  40% off with code YESPLEASE!  

White jeans - staple in my closet.  They aren't see through and they're simply classic.  There's a reason they're a best seller.  
9 high-rise toothpick jean in white - women's pants



My Favorite Tee is back and I'm so excited.  I'm a crewneck kinda gal, not v-neck.  It is cool and light for the summer but still has short sleeves.  Sometimes I don't want all sleeveless with my big ole arms.  I ordered three colors. 
vintage cotton crewneck t-shirt - women's knits



A shirt for work and play and perfect for Spring!  Comes in 4 colors.
sleeveless open v-neck top - women's shirts


These days I need flowy and not too conforming around the ole stomach area mmkay!  This shirt fits that bill and comes in a zillion colors.  I ordered black!
point sur drapey popover shirt - women's shirts

No comments:

Post a Comment