Thursday, March 1, 2018

Dallas and Teeth

I haven't really been into blogging this week for a multitude of reasons but anyway.  Here are a few things from the week so far.

Monday after I picked her up we went to the playground but the slides were wet from morning rain so we just ran around the field instead.  


I was in Dallas Tuesday and Wednesday and I got to see Lindsey for dinner on Tuesday night!  She used to live in Charlotte and thankfully we've stayed in touch and I just love getting to see her when I go to Dallas.  Side note: I love Dallas and could totally live there.  We went to Neighborhood Services for dinner - the guac appetizer was amazing...but so was the caesar salad and filet I had for dinner!  

I wore this dress, these shoes (my airport shoes I call them because of how comfortable they are!) and loved this fun necklace I wore with it! 


Molly Anne hung with Kevin while I was gone (as usual) and her two year old bottom molars popped through!  No wonder she was up at 5am yesterday singing every song she knows as loudly as possible!


Proud of her new toofers!


Hope everyone is having a good week!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, poor baby girl getting her molars! Sounds like a busy, but productive and fun week!

    ReplyDelete