Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Easter Basket Ideas

Here are some Easter basket ideas that I thought would be fun!

Molly Anne LOVES her Elsa dress so I'm probably going to get her Cinderella for Easter because she loves the book we've been reading.  Little Adventures has the softest and best costumes.  Thanks to my SIL for recommending this brand.  Find Cinderella here on Amazon.  You can find all of the Little Adventures costumes on Amazon here.  

Ever since I got her these Fairy wings and she saw the wand, I just know she will love finding the wand in her basket! 

My parents had gotten her this balance elephant when we were home in February so she had something different to play with.  She thought it was cool and actually made her concentrate on something which is always a good thing for a 2 year old!


She doesn't have any tiaras yet so I’m going to get her these.  


We try not to do a bunch of candy in Easter baskets but I probably will give her a small chocolate bunny or something like that.  There are always a few eggs that have a little money for her piggy bank.  And a book is always a necessity.  You can never have too many books! 

Oh and another little Easter thing.  I've heard this egg decorating kit is amazing and I've had it in my cart since last year and it's finally come down to a normal price.  I'm going to order it and test it out.  Looks like something fun for us to do together!  



And as always, this is our favorite Easter basket (in Large so it can grow with her!) and this basket liner!  Can you believe she was ever this little?!  Take me back!


3 comments:

  1. Aww! I love that last picture! I am so excited about Easter! My MIL is getting SC a big gift, so we are keeping our basket simple, but it is still fun to put together! I saw the egg decorating kits on Shark Tank; it’s such a neat concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these suggestions! That balancing elephant looks like so much fun and Jane and Anne would both love that wand! Of course I always love giving books. Usborne has so many cute new titles that just came out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute ideas! My little niece would love that balancing elephant!

    ReplyDelete