Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Easter Weekend - Lots of Firsts and Crawling

Yesterday I posted about Easter Sunday. Today is about the rest of the weekend.  

Missy learned how to drink out of a straw on Thursday night!  Ms. Becky gave her this cute cup!

I don't even know what we did all day on Friday. My office was closed but I still worked while I had MA. Maybe between that, playing and naps we filled our time. Oh we went to a make up swim class at 3:30 that day too.  After we got home we went for a walk for happy hour with a couple neighbors. 

Kathryn came over and put MA to bed and we went out with another couple. First Kevin and I went to Treehouse for a drink by ourselves then we had 8:30pm reservations at Baku in Southpark with Benjy and Jessica.  

We ate some exotic food and all tried everything.  

Back at Treehouse afterward.  I don't think we got home until 1:30am.  Yep, 6:30am came EARLY this next morning.  Kevin took her and I went back to sleep for two more hours.  Yesssss.  

Molly Anne and I met up with Sarah, April and the girls for pictures with the EB at Blacklion.  


Camille was too cute with Molly Anne.  April and I were talking and we looked over and saw her playing with MA.  Adorable.  

When we got home, this one did an army crawl!


First time in a toy store.  She took home her first teddy bear! ;)

Afternoon nap on the go.

And Saturday night she was ready for the EB to come.  Mills was on lookout all night long! ;)

There you have it, our Easter weekend.  

5 comments:

  1. I seriously want to eat her up! So freaking cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a fabulous weekend!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun weekend! I love that you and Kevin made some time for just each other before meeting up with friends. Camille is so cute in that pic with Molly Anne...big sister training!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! MA Looks so determined in her army crawl!! SO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are so adorable!!! How in the world are our little girls growing up so fast?! I can't take it!

    Erin, Attention to Darling
    www.attentiontodarling.com

    ReplyDelete