Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Random Wednesday

I've been a busy bee this week. Running from one thing to the next. 

Had a day trip for work yesterday then ended up having to play tennis even though I was only a sub last night. Thankfully we won for the third week in a row! Oh and Grady had teeball in between all of that.

This morning I had a physical...only took 22 minutes start to finish with bloodwork. Thankfully I don't have much to talk about but I highly recommend having a Primary Care Physician keeping watch over you!

Kids have a short week of school so that's going to be a treat for all of us!

Mills has his second round of chemo today although he has an infected leg right now where they did the radiation so we are unsure if the chemo will actually happen or not. Grady and I dropped him off at 7:15am and Grady told the lady to please rub his ear during and after his treatment. It was ADORABLE!

The pollen here in Charlotte was a lot last week but then the rain came and washed it all away. I'm looking forward to cleaning up our porch for the Spring. I want to get some flowers out there in the next few weeks.

How is everyone doing?

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of Mills and wishing him good luck with this round of treatment! So sweet of Grady!!

    The idea of getting spring flowers out gives me hope! We got 12" of snow on Tuesday, so warm weather feels SO far away!

    ReplyDelete