Thursday, March 30, 2023

Four for Women and One for Girlies

ONE - a tad out of my usual comfort zone but I’m here for it. These shorts will be on my doorstep next week. I envision a black or navy tank with them and they’re super fun for going out. 


TWO - this dress pattern is soooo pretty but it’s not my usual color scheme that looks the best on me. I was so glad when this new pattern below was added! $178




THREE - 
I cannot wait to try these new pants from Athleta. I’m still loving the comfort of these from Athleta so I hope the Endless is even better! No buttons or zippers!


FOUR - a classic top with a fun pattern! 40% off


FIVE - had to include this Target dress for the little girls! It runs a little big so not sure if I’ll dry the smaller size. The colors are so pretty in person. 



No comments:

Post a Comment