Friday, March 3, 2023

Five on Friday

ONE:
Adrian is a strength instructor for peloton and I loved what he said during a legs class yesterday. Don’t give a shittah what anyone else is doing, do you! That was the gist of it anyway.

Similar tank  from Athleta / Sports Bra / Work out leggings (no shoes when I do weights…because I’m weird like that!) 


Oh and to be real honest - I painted my toenails on this night in between sets in a strength workout. Time management people! Moving on…

TWO:
Skin care. I feel like I look old. Everyone i know does Botox I think. I’m prob the only one that doesn’t, at least it feels that way! This is the stuff i used to use from my old dermatologist and i really like it. Yes, I have to label it so I remember. As you can see, I stopped using it for awhile and I’m starting back up! 


A new dermatologist gave me these two to try. We will see what I end up liking. Anyone use this brand? 



THREE:
Yesterday afternoon I found Grady’s class in his school’s chapel watching a fabulous presentation by two missionaries. The opportunities he gets from this huge school are endless! 


FOUR:
Grady had Kindergarten orientation on Wednesday afternoon this week! Here he is with Neyland and Cayden, little neighborhood buddies that are going with him. 



FIVE:
Lastly, a quick update on the puppy. Mills had bloodwork done yesterday and all looks wonderful. It means they’re giving him the right dosage of chemo. He stopped limping about a day after his last stereotactic radiation and hasn’t taken any pain meds. I’m very pleased with his progress!


Cheers it’s Friday. Thank goodness! Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment