Friday, March 10, 2023

Five on Friday

ONE - 
My friend Sarah shared this Ramen recipe and I made it on Sunday night. Our neighbors ended up coming over and having some too and it was a big hit! Very easy and I highly recommend! I didn't use the peppers so it wasn't spicy!




































TWO - 
I was walking in my neighborhood the other day and it was gorgeous. Look how pretty this grass is! Also, I fell on this same walk and skinned my knee in a major way. Thankfully my lulu leggings survived! HA!



THREE - 
Won a tennis match on Tuesday night at Carmel Country Club. Tennis has been so good for me. It's gives me the competition that I used to have growing up playing sports all of the time, but is still for fun! I really love it. 



FOUR - 
Get 'em cowgirl! It's been staff appreciation week at her school this week and the girls that were in charge of it have done such a nice job! The staff has had massages, lunch brought in, donuts and coffee, Thirsty Thursday, and they get to take home a Pasta and Provisions dinner for their family today. Such a treat of a week and they SO deserve it!



FOUR - 
Grady made art at school this week that had one of Mills' goodies on it. He loved showing it to him!


With his speech teacher he made a leprachaun hat! It was so adorable and he loved it. Yeah he probably doesn't 100% need to be in speech but I'm a big fan of early intervention! He's talking so well now. 



HAPPY WEEKEND!

1 comment: