Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Mother’s Day

It was the nicest Mother’s Day in awhile. We didn’t do anything until midday when we went to brunch at our club with Kevin’s parents and brother. 

They had mimosas when you walked in and an area where you could pick out flowers to make a bouquet to take home. It was sweet!


Molly Anne picked out her own outfit and wanted to wear her knee high socks. Made me happy for an almost 7 year old. 7 year old girls clothes are hard to find!! 


She made a bouquet for me! It was so sweet! 



My parents sent me these gorgeous flowers!



We just hung around the rest of the day. I had to pick up groceries and get my act together for Grady’s birthday the following day! It was nice though! 

1 comment:

  1. Happy (belated!) Mother's Day!! 7 year old girl clothes that they actually want to wear are hard to find!!!

    ReplyDelete