Thursday, May 12, 2022

Favorites

We have a trip coming up after school gets out for the summer and I think I may need this dress! It’s a splurge for what I typically buy though. We will see. I sometimes have commitment issues on things over $300…hence why I’ve taken back golden gooses and things like that. I have to really love it. But maybe I would really love this!

Whenever I’m getting ready for a Saturday night out, I always grab the same earrings that go with every outfit. These lucite earrings would be a good addition to the few pair I wear constantly! 


And yes this clutch is amazing. 



This is a nice dress to have in your closet and you can pop it out any time. It's like this similar navy dress I wear constantly. It just goes with everything for every event and is comfortable. 


I didn't think I'd like the two buttons with zipper on these jean shorts but I really don't mind it. They fit so well and are 4" inseam. $20, done.  



No comments:

Post a Comment