Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Grady’s Birthday Party

Grady’s fourth birthday was on Monday but we celebrated on Saturday with a party at Charlotte Allstars and Gymnastics! Not many friends could come but the ones that did, Grady had a blast with! He honestly didn’t know any different and was just so happy the whole time! I’ll be honest it hurt my mama heart a bit but I understand people have things going on. It just taught me to always make the effort to take your kids to their friends birthday parties! 


He wanted a tractor themed party so that’s what we did - allll of the John Deere!! He gave his friends these light up tractors as a party favor! 


Gotta love Publix. They always make it happen in the bakery!


They were born on the same day! 










Big four year old!






So excited to open presents when we got home!






Yay happy birthday party day to my little buddy!!

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! We had a similar experience with our last pre-COVID birthday party. It broke my heart and made me extra conscious of prioritizing parties (or giving a super early RSVP if we cannot make it). Looks like Grady still had an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete