Friday, May 6, 2022

Five on Friday

ONE:
We like to break up the week and go out for dinner every now and then. This week we did and went over to our club on Wednesday night. It was a lot of fun and we saw a bunch of people we knew. It's fun when it's like that. The food we got was super good too. I had this farro and asparagus salad with salmon, delish. I wore this dress (found here in XL and similar here) and got several compliments on it. Makes me wants to wear fun dresses more often! 



TWO:
These cuties ready for jazz class on Tuesday!



THREE:
Grady lost his beloved "D" for two nights this week and thankfully Poppa told me to check the pantry...a place where Grady is often. Guess what? He was right...D was in the pantry on a low shelf...aka Grady level. I took D back into him when he was asleep as promised if I found him.



FOUR:
Molly Anne is getting her hair cut today and she’s excited. This child’s hair is so thick (wonder where she gets that from!) and it’s the longest she’s ever had it. Swim team is coming up and she says we are going to chop it. We will see!


FIVE:
Molly Anne has been warming up for swim team for a couple of months at Charlotte Aquatics. Back to her old stomping grounds! Grady had a private lesson there yesterday to see where he stands since he was there in October. I don’t think they’ve ever been there together but they were yesterday and I loved it. But they loved it more. Shouting “hi Molly Anne” across the pool as Grady did! So cute. 


Hope y’all have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment