Friday, April 1, 2022

Five on Friday

ONE:
It's been a good but busy week. On Wednesday I worked from home and was able to do a 30 min bike bootcamp on the peloton during lunch. It had been awhile since I had actually rode the bike. I go in phases of workouts. I don't like to do too much of one thing because then I'll get bored and never want to do it. 

My fav workout tank. And I wear good ole under armour leggings because they're still the best for spinning. Don't always need alllll of the fancy things.


TWO:
Avocado with chicken salad on top from Yafo for lunch one day this week. So good!



THREE:
My little twins. They're mostly so sweet to each other. ;)



FOUR:
Facetiming with my parents and Grady loves to take their picture!



FIVE:
Please never let me forget our after dinner walk last night when they asked to hold each other’s hand! 



SIX:
Grady put his hat on Mills when he came home from his game one night this week. Grady giggled so hard over this, it was adorable! 


Happy April Fools Day!

1 comment:

  1. Love my trusty, rusty UA leggings for the bike! Mils could be the team mascot!

    ReplyDelete