Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Easter Day

We had a busy Easter Day! We woke up early to see what the Easter Bunny  (and the Tooth Fairy) brought! So much excitement!





The four of us headed to the Shallotte Presbyterian service on the beach at the Driftwood access. It was really nice and I really enjoyed it. 








Silly picture!



We came back and Mom and Dad gave them lots of Easter surprises!


And you know they didn't forget ole Mills!


Then we headed down to Pawleys Island to have lunch with my brother and his family at Pawleys Plantation!




Grady got left with all of the ladies' purses!


My nieces had set up an egg hunt at their house so Molly Anne and Grady LOVED this! And it was an actual hunt, not laying a bunch of eggs out haha!!


My SIL got alllll of the good stuff for the eggs of course! Matchbox cars for Grady, nail polish for MA and soooooo much more. 


My brother took Grady for a boat ride after he asked a couple of times! 


Tired little boy on the way home! We were lucky enough to bring my nieces back with us for a night which was an extra special treat for us!



1 comment: