Friday, April 22, 2022

Five on Friday

ONE:
We went back to Pawleys on Tuesday and celebrated my brother’s birthday at Bistro 217. It was good! Hello little people that I love. 



TWO:
I love this picture of Mills from a couple of weeks ago. Hey little boy. 


THREE:
Lots of scooting, walking and riding bikes to the OIB playground this week!



FOUR:
We had pictures taken on the beach last night and I can’t wait to see them! Kevin snapped this one of my Molly Annie!


Just some randoms from our phones. Can’t wait to see Katie Cooke’s pictures!





Look at Mills!



FIVE:
A few others from this week!







1 comment:

  1. One of these times you are in Pawleys we need to grab a drink! Seriously, I'm a bistro at least three times a week :) I'm contemplating lunch there today, ha!

    ReplyDelete