Thursday, April 14, 2022

Dresses

I wore this dress to work on Monday and had gotten 4 compliments before noon! I like that it's long enough to wear to work (I'm 5'7") and I can wear it out as well. It's super comfortable.



Before I put shoes on for the day!



This is a great dress for a hot summer day. Classic and easy. 



I got this dress because I loved the bow detail on an otherwise simplistic dress. I like how the shoulder straps are sewn together then the bow on top of that, if I'm making sense. That way someone can't just slip by and untie your dress!







Simple and cool dress - on sale too. 



A classic combo of off-white and navy!



Well this dress just screams my name! Anyone else?




1 comment:

  1. Last week I ordered the top navy dress and the cream with navy details. I have been trying to find the shoes that are paired with the cream dress, but no luck yet!

    ReplyDelete