Thursday, April 21, 2022

This Week

I think I’m going to wear this dress for family pictures. It’s so much prettier in person than online. This is the same one I posted about last week but I finally got it in!



Love this smocked top! On sale. 



I think I need this skirt for tennis. 




My coworker told me about this mascara and I really like it. I bought the smaller one to be sure I liked it. The brush is good to get the eye lashes in the outer corner of your eye which I’m not good at doing!




How about some color on this dress for this Summer? I like swing dresses because they give you some shape but hide the rolls!



1 comment:

  1. Love a good swing dress! Now that our weather is finally getting a bit warmer I just ordered some new dresses to try! Love the blue and white striped for your family photos!

    ReplyDelete