Friday, March 25, 2022

Five on Friday

ONE:
Molly Anne had a teacher work day on Monday so we headed to the mall to grab a few things. Louis Vuitton had a window chess display so you know we had to take a pic with the chess queen!


Little lesson on how to spend piggy bank money! First time she’s ever used it and she bought an American Girl Olympic ice skating outfit! She had $2.46 left over and wanted to spend it. So she decided on an antibacterial gel that isn’t one of their usual scents! I loved that she went through the thought process to decide that it would be better to get one that they don’t always have versus one they do. 



TWO:
The first graders displayed their habitat dioramas one more this week for all of the parents to come see! Grady even got to come with us which I’m not sure who loved more. Molly Anne created hers by herself unlike some friends. To each their own but I look at it as a huge opportunity for her to get creative and spread her wings. It’s how ya learn! We are so proud of her. 


THREE:
The same day I got to go have lunch with her! She was so surprised and I loved seeing her in her element with friends at school!



FOUR:
I made the Skinny Taste Shrimp Stir Fry one night. Kids wouldn’t eat it because it was too spicy but honestly it was just ok. I won’t link it because it won’t be top on my list next time either. Eek!



FIVE:
These cuties did not want me going to my work dinner one night this week! 


Speaking of, we had the most wonderful wine at Fin and Fino for the work dinner! It is a seafood tapas restaurant and I don’t know about y’all but I always want to eat dinner when I get home from those places. I feel like I’ve talked about that on here before!


Mills was glad to see me when I rolled in that night after too much wine. Don’t worry, no driving for me!

Chat soon!!


1 comment:

  1. I get the biggest kick out of watching my 7 year old decide on how/when to spend some of her piggy bank money. It is such an important process to learn!!

    Tapas = snacks in my mind. I always need second dinner!!

    ReplyDelete