Friday, March 18, 2022

Five on Friday - St. Patty’s style

ONE:
This little boy is getting some freckles over the bridge of his nose. Major heart eyes!!!

TWO:
Beach Sandals versus Andre Assous. I must say, I like the cheaper ones (Beach) better! They're easier to slip on, they fit more true to size and they're less than half the price. They are not as comfortable though, I must say. 


Enjoy an ugly picture of my feet when I had leggings on the other night. But thought I'd show you how they look on!



THREE:
My matron of honor and college best friend was here for work and stayed with us last night! There’s never enough time but I just love hanging with her. She’s such a good friend. 



FOUR:
The children loved the green toilet that the leprechaun left! Molly Anne’s trap didn’t catch him! Started the morning with green cereal which Grady loved and Molly Anne didn’t that much! 


Stopped by the grocery store on the way to school so Grady could get something fun for his class!



FIVE:
Kevin texted me around 11:15am and asked if I wanted to meet him on the patio for a drink on a pretty afternoon. Instead we met for lunch and hung at Grace O’Malley’s in downtown Matthews. It was a vibe and super fun! Our neighbor stopped by as he was passing through town. One thing lead to another then the three of us were drinking car bombs in the middle of the work day! Hey, ya gotta have fun right?!




Later, Molly Anne had swim lessons and all four of us went to watch and she loved that. Then we headed to our club for dinner with the whole crew. It was such a pretty afternoon - 75 and sunny so we had to be on the patio!



Yes, Molly Anne needs some longer dresses!! 



Chat soon friends, enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. So fun!! Love that you downed a car bomb before going back to work - YOLO!!!

    ReplyDelete