Thursday, September 23, 2021

Camel, Black and Ivory

Yesterday was the first day of Fall and I got all sorts of inspired when I was in J.Crew during my lunch on Monday. These two sections of the store caught my eye more than once so then I was tacky and took a picture because I just loved the black, camel and ivory! 

Everything is 30-40% off!



Oh yes and mix some gray in there too. Love it.


So now I have these five items in my cart from my visit. 

This shirt...a classic for years to come.


Love these high rise comfortable slacks. 


This bag is beautiful. 



The sweater blazer that I need to just go ahead and buy and stop talking about it!



I may be getting back on the corduroy pants train because I love how these looked with the sweater blazer. The camel color too!



No comments:

Post a Comment