Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Gifts Galore

This is the week out of the year that I have to have my act together for three Father’s Day gifts, two adult birthday gifts, two four year old birthday gifts, a six year old gift, a seven year old gift, two graduation gifts and planning a six year old party with party favors! 

I think I have most of it done but then I have to finish wrapping (thank you Target drive up for extra wrapping supplies) and mail some of it. To add extra excitement I’m traveling for work and fun this week. Soooo yeah it’s gonna all happen and work out but lots of lists involved.  

Maybe I’ll share some of the gifts soon if anyone is interested?! 

Until then, back to wrapping and card writing! I truly love giving gifts so this is actually fun for me I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment