Thursday, June 24, 2021

Bathing Suits

I've had this swimsuit in black for years and it's such a classic. Clearly because they are still making it in many color options!























I've had this webpage open for two weeks and I think I need this one! I love it so much and it could be semi flattering even on this ole body. 


I've wanted this one for awhile too so I finally ordered it in this green and white colourblock. My friend Shauna has it and it looked so cute on her! Lots of color options. They use the True fit size indicator and I think this really helps if you haven't used this feature before. Sign up, add some sizes and then it'll tell you what size you need in this. Easy.







































Forever my favorite bathing suit for the price and how well it's held up. Sign up to receive a notification when your size comes back in and snag it when you get that notification. They sell out fast but come back quickly!






































And you can never forget Lilly suits! They scream summer, pool and beach! Love this one


No comments:

Post a Comment