Friday, September 4, 2020

When You Find It, You Get It

I typically don't go online randomly and order a dress just for the fun of it.  Usually I shop for a specific occasion but I've also learned over the years that if you find a good one, you buy it.  And I scored with this one.  It's GOOD. 

This dress comes in green and navy.  I got it in green for something different.  It's machine washable, flowy and forgiving but still flattering, doesn't come up too high on your neck and is comfortable.  Win.  I kinda want to get it in navy too. You can wear it to work, a bridal shower, out to dinner, to a wedding.  Dress it up or down.  Love versatile dresses like this.Talisa Dress, Gustavia Green, large - Lilly Pulitzer Zoomed


And yesssss, you know I had to get Molly Anne a dress too!  It's the perfect Fall transition dress for her.  She lives in these most of the Fall and Winter since it doesn't get too cold here.  

Girls Mini Marlowe Dress, Pundy Blue La Zebra, large - Lilly Pulitzer



1 comment:

  1. Just getting caught up on blog reading after a maternity hiatus! Just ordered the same LP dress for my Sydney! Perfect for now and later!! Hope all is well and looking forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete