Monday, September 14, 2020

Weekend Wrap Up

The Lilly sale is today, starting at 8am!!!  I’m planning to get Molly Anne some shifts like the one below for next year and I’m hoping they have some 3/4 sleeve dresses for her for this Fall too!  I’m on the hunt for a couple of easy knit dresses to thrown on for a casual dinner out - one sleeveless and one 3/4 sleeve. Also I’m excited to see what luxletic athletic things they have! It’s hard to shop for a Winter when it’s 100 degrees outside but I’d love a camel long cardigan too. We will see!  Check it out here!



Friday night we headed to our club with a bunch of friends and their kids!

Grady chased 7 girls around all night!  He had a ball!


They had live music and this boy broke it down to some tunes! Not shy!


A tired boy! 



Saturday morning was his first soccer shots!  Don’t let the pictures fool you - once the practice began, he didn’t play at all!  





I think he was getting used to his surroundings but time will tell!!  ;) All of his friends played well so I’m hoping he will see how much fun they’re having and join!


This one had tennis after soccer. Nice little Saturday morning! 


They’re each other’s biggest cheerleaders! 



We all took big naps on Saturday afternoon then we headed to an early dinner at The Smoke Pit in Monroe. If you haven’t been - you need to go!  It’s so good.  Play doh - the best thing to entertain while waiting on food. Thank you Hilary for this genius idea!



Pulled chicken, fried okra and sweet potato casserole. I need to run 100 miles this week! 



So Sunday morning I got my rear in gear and ran for 45 minutes. It felt so good. I didn’t go out to race myself for once, I finally just went to enjoy a jog and work on staying on pace in our hilly neighborhood!  

I’ve really been enjoying my airpod pros that someone (ahem!) got for me that shouldn’t have!  They are making me want to exercise more. They also pair well with the peloton and makes the sound quality way better. Try them if you have them! 



Kevin took Molly Anne to the pool while Grady napped and I showered and got ready for the week. 


They came home and we watched the panthers game!  


Then went outside to let them play for awhile!






Bunless hot dogs, mashed potatoes, green beans and mandarin oranges were for dinner. Easy peasy. 

All in bed for an early morning!  Hope everyone has a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad about Grady not wanting to play soccer once the game began. Same thing happened to my girlfriend. Her 4 year old grandson refused to get on field to play. He will practice at home and enjoy it. Saturday he wasn't buying it to play. He is shy and got overwhelmed by people being present to watch. Well its always next weekend!!

    ReplyDelete