Monday, September 21, 2020

Driveway Night and Emme's Birthday Party!

Friday night playing in the driveway with neighbors that rolled on by. Love impromptu nights like this. 


Hilary made an amazing charcuterie board that I should have snapped a picture of and I made some nachos.  We shall always remember these driveway afternoons when our kids are grown. These are the days. 



We made a fire on the back porch and had smores. Grady downed his!



The three girls stayed up until after 11 which was insane!!!  I don’t know what we were thinking!


We had a late night dance party!



Saturday morning, Molly Anne laid low with Kevin and I took Grady to soccer. And guess what?!  He played this week!  My friend Brittany and her husband John got him out there and then he never looked back!


High fives with Neyland!



Molly Anne and I golf carted over to Emme's 5th birthday party!  It was a princess tea party themed and Margot never leaves one detail out of birthday parties, let me tell ya!  It was so precious and all of the children had a blast.  Aurora even stopped by for a visit which was extra special!



















This is the dress I have on in the picture above but in a different pattern.  It was SO comfortable and the perfect fall transition dress.  I could wear it with booties, boots or dress it up with heels.  It'll be on repeat for sure.  I love this print that they have now!


Happy Birthday sweet Emme!!!



Oh we had a big time Saturday night.  While Kevin put the kids to bed, I went to the grocery store and actually went in to shop!  I hadn't been in the store since one time in March and before that it had probably been a year.  I've always been a grocery pick up girl since Molly Anne was born mainly because it would take away time on the weekends with her.  And with working, I wanted to spend every waking moment with her.  Also, the reason all of the girls nights I went on, I'd never go until the kids were in bed. I'm a tad more lenient with all of that now that I've gotten LOTS of time with them and  it's good for Kevin to have that time with them, without me! ;)

We didn’t do anything Sunday except clean up in and out of the house. I cleaned inside while the kids entertained themselves and Kevin cleaned the whole garage out and rearranged his workshop out there. The kids and I napped then we all played outside in the driveway. We retreated out back for a fire and to grill kabobs for dinner. Nice little Sunday! 



Molly Anne pushing Grady on his swing.  Kevin and I on the porch with a fire and listening to music while dinner cooked.  Perfect weather.


I scooted out for a run after the kids were in bed and then got ready for the week!  I even get my hair cut today during lunch woohoo!  Hope your weekend was relaxing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment