Monday, June 8, 2020

Pool Weekend

We were at the pool ALL weekend!  Friday night our neighbors invited us over to celebrate Kindergarten graduation!  They had pizza and ice cream sundaes and Molly Anne stayed up until 10:45pm!  They had so much fun playing!






Mills even got in the pool yikes!



All of the mamas did the early shift in the pool and the daddy’s did the later shift ha!



Saturday morning with the king!  I even took a nap laying on him in Kevin’s closet during nap time haha!  The best.  I remember doing that with my golden retriever Charlie when I was growing up!

We went to the pool right when it opened at 10am and packed lunches to eat there. Kevin took Grady home for his nap and I stayed an extra couple of hours with Molly Anne!  


We went to dinner for the first time since all of this corona started and it was sooo nice!  We met Kevin’s parents at our club and had a nice dinner together. What a breath of fresh air!! 






Can y’all tell that Grady will finally pose for a picture!  I’ve finally had better luck getting a picture of the two of them!



Sunday morning I look over and Molly Anne is reading Go Dog Go to Grady!  I got a 4.5 mile run snuck in with my friend Jen early before it got too hot! 





Pool snacks!  


I made this veggie dip for something different!



Kevin took Molly Anne to the pool on Sunday then after Grady's nap we met them there.  Suprisingly it wasn't very crowded!  We had fun!  









We stayed until 5pm, then came home and threw brats and hot dogs on the grill for dinner.  These kiddos went to bed at 6:30, they were SO tired!  I don't know if Molly Anne has ever told me she's tired until this weekend!







Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment