Friday, June 26, 2020

Eight on Friday and Two Year Well Check

One -
Hugging on Mama and I don’t hate it!  PS loving this skort! I got the Tall and it’s  3.5” inseam. Much better than the super short ones! 



Two -
I couldn’t get Grady up from his nap right away so I asked Molly Anne to go get him. I came in and found them like this listening to Old Town Road on Alexa!



Three -
Waterpark driveway!



Four -
Crab chicken, squash casserole and fresh corn! Love a summer dinner!



Five -
Finally had his two year well check, delayed because of corona. 35 pounds (97%), 2’11.5” (55%) and perfect!  Yes, I ordered him a tractor mask. Haha. 


Six -
Lots of time at the pool. Rainbow bathing suitrainbow goggles and rainbow tube from Michaels!



Seven -
An early birthday present surprise for Molly Anne! She was sooo excited this morning!  Kevin and I put it together last night. We are going to tweak it a bit and get a ladder for it as well. 






Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment