Friday, February 7, 2020

Poor Buddy

Hasn’t been a real exciting week around here!  Got a call from school on Wednesday that Grady was having GI issues and I needed to pick him up. Gotta love that when you’re in the middle of a big meeting but they come first. I thought it was from something else we had tried last weekend for some other issues but turns out it probably was a little bug. Coast is clear for everyone else in our house so far.  This boy just can’t catch a break!!

This cutie looked adorbs on Wednesday. She wanted her hair in a low ponytail with a big bow. Okay!

Her shirt (similar in plain white, on sale) // her pants (on sale for $15!)






Grady looks pretty sick doesn’t he?  Ha!  He was aa wild as usual. Of course I took it to a whole new level and was convinced our whole house was going to go down with this. I can deal with most anything except the stomach bug. Anyone else?! 


Yesterday morning we went through the drive up target to grab some extra supplies I had ordered and stopped by the Starbucks drive thru on the way home. There were some terrible storms that came through Charlotte midday so when Kevin got home and there was a break in storms, I ran to get Molly Anne. Tornados are no joke!  They were all very safe at school though.  


The dogwood bloomed!  So pretty!


A little kiddo dinner - pierogies, Italian green beans (an idea from my friend Fran) and pineapples!  She liked the green beans but said they were a little spicy. 


Random - does anyone else’s kids get growing pains?  Molly Anne has been getting them for two years. About once a month or once every few weeks, she wakes up bawling her eyes out and is inconsolable.  Sometimes it goes longer when she doesn’t have an episode. It happened last night so that’s why it’s on my mind. It’s always her knees and whenever I quiz her the next morning she’s always correct about which one. Last night she said her foot hurt too which I suspect is her ankle.  I give her Motrin (not typically a full dose) and I don’t hear from her again the rest of the night. The nights I’ve not given her anything, she wakes up a couple of hours later the same way.  It’s awful!  I know, we just have to push through them but I hate it for her!

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

1 comment:

  1. My brother and I both had growing pains as kids (knees mostly) and I remember waking up from a dead sleep. Poor thing! Motrin and a little leg rub help!

    ReplyDelete