Friday, July 19, 2019

My List

Today at 12:30pm EST is when I can shop the sale.  Here are my top six (well technically seven) things I'd like!

1.  Hands down, favorite shower gel ever.  I get this every anniversary sale.  Almost half off.  This is a really nice Christmas or birthday gift for mom, friend or co-worker.  I call it the ole trusty. 


2.  Kevin has requested two things.  This shirt and these pants.  Both he and my Dad are very into the performance material for polos.  So much cooler for the summer. 
 Slide Stripe Performance Polo, Main, color, BELLFLOWER Summer Weight Slim Fit Stretch Chinos, Main, color, MONUMENT


3.  I have really enjoyed my Vince Camuto booties from last year and wore them constantly and at the end of last year I decided I needed a black pair.  
 Prestetta Bootie, Main, color, BLACK SUEDE

4.  Hoping to score this workout tank.  Anything Zella is good so I won't bore you with the leggings I'm hoping to get!
 Yogista Sheer Stripe Tank Top, Main, color, PINK LEMONADE


5.  I gave my MIL and Mom a similar cardigan for Christmas and they both rave about them so I'm hoping to grab this one!
 CozyChic Lite<sup>®</sup> Circle Cardigan, Main, color, HE PEWTER/ PEARL


6.  And lastly, if you know me then you know how these are the best pajamas.  I wear them every night.  I may grab them in black. 
 Moonlight Pajamas, Main, color, NAVY PEACOAT


Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I wear those PJs every night too! I have them in black, blue and just got the gray and white stripe.

    ReplyDelete