Friday, June 14, 2019

Five on Friday

ONE: 
I love sleeping babies and I check on them every night before I go to bed!





Can't forget this boy...he follows me around until he knows I'm going to bed and he settles right in. 


TWO:
Went out with some girlfriends Wednesday night.  We had dinner at CO and it was delicious!  It was pouring rain when we left the house so I wore my boots.  Pink hoops are from @mrsjuliab on Instagram!  Dress is the same one I wear every week.  It's out of stock in black but they have three other colors (I have the blue too). 



Old school friends and thankful for them.  



THREE:
These two.  I've unintentionally been taking a similar pose picture of them ever since Grady was born so now it's fun to look back and see how much they've grown.  


Cracks me up.


A boy and his dog.




FOUR:
If you haven't tried this, you're missing out.  Credit goes to my Dad on this one.  I fill a cup halfway with ice and do half water and half this low calorie lemonade, it's so refreshing! 



FIVE:
Last night we got to watch Maggie swim in a swim meet and she did awesome!  Molly Anne loved cheering for her!    






Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I love checking on my boys every night before bed, too. Doesn’t matter if we’ve had a crazy day with them, just staring at their sweet sleeping selves is enough to make me cry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I check on Libby all the time. And then I see her sleeping I just want to kiss her!!! But, learned my lesson when I woke her up. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sleeping bebes are the best! I do a sneak peek every night too :).

    I've been loving the Minute Maid light pink lemonade with extra ice when it is actually warm up here - delish!

    ReplyDelete